Title: Classroom Management
Good classroom management allows learning to occur.
If you've struggled with classroom management, and you are ready to take the steps you need to become a more effective facilitator / teacher, this training is just what you are looking for.
- Discuss the Models of The History of Prevention and understand the lasting impact each has on prevention programs today
- Identify, Review and Practice effective classroom management
- Understand how to best develop and deliver effective programs
- Learn how to recognize resistance and manage resistance successfully
Trainer: Stephanie Boyd, Alcohol and Drug Education Coordinator
Furman University Student Life
Location: Brookland Conference Center
1066 Sunset Boulevard
West Columbia, SC 29169
Application will be made for 3.5 SCAPPA training hours.
(Cost includes continental breakfast & buffet lunch)
- No refunds will be given; however, substitutions may be made if received in writing.
- A light jacket or sweater may be needed, for your comfort (not able to adjust room temperature)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS MAY 1, 2013
Please send registration form and check made payable to:
c/o Brandi Simmons
The Phoenix Center l P.O. Box 1948 l Greenville, SC 29602
For more information: (864) 467-3927 or email firstname.lastname@example.org